Job Opening: Client Services Manager
June 18, 2019 by Brasco ///
Client Services Manager
Brasco /// is seeking a results-driven Client Services Director who will help lead as a business development representative and will be responsible for fostering and driving both new and existing business relationships to support our team. You will be responsible for supporting business growth efforts through fielding inbound lead and service requests, developing proposals, and responding to various service request needs. You will also be supporting strategic outside business development efforts for targeted clients through prospecting in support of strategic campaigns designed to introduce Brasco /// in to key markets.
We’re looking for someone who embodies the Brasco /// spirit of “Be Authentic”, and who is energetic, engaging, and possesses top notch interpersonal skills. We are looking for someone with a blend of strong communication skills, writing skills, and an understanding of our agency value and services. You will be given flexibility to build out a direction and autonomy to experiment with new ideas to help optimize success. The person in this role must exhibit the ability to be both nimble and creative during conversations in order to become instantly likeable while inspiring curiosity.
You’ll also be responsible for working closely with the internal marketing team, agency leadership, and other client services staff to ensure we are meeting goals for both existing client development, services and new business development. We will require efforts to be documented daily engagement in Salesforce.com, and guiding all qualified opportunities.
A typical day may include:
- Participate in team huddles
- Creating, writing and updating new proposals (Adobe InDesign)
- Following up with new business inquiries and requests via phone calls, email, and video
- Support requests from existing client accounts and assist team with maintaining superior client service
- Responding to inbound lead and service requests
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings
- Prospecting new business opportunities
- Hold scheduled calls to qualify potential future clients
- Attend industry and networking events
- Represent Brasco /// in a professional manner at events, client meetings or other business functions
- Help guide the new business development planning
- Create and lead new business presentations
- At least 4 years of sales experience (prospecting experience preferred)
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive, and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful match of value/service
- Creative, can do attitude
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Proof of successful inside sales experience
- Proof of success in a customer service and highly responsive project management role
- Experience with both inbound and outbound prospecting and sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to contribute to a fast growing creative marketing agency
- Ownership over specific target/list and/or accounts
- Flexibility in work schedule and autonomy in growth and career path within the company
- Ability to work alongside one of the most experienced branding and marketing teams in the country, to collaborate and strategize on how to optimize client success
- Show your abilities to achieve goals, meet growth quotas and guide new client opportunities through to success.
- Opportunity to build and grow a team
- Work in a collaborative and creative office environment based in a growing creative district of Downtown Raleigh.
- Solid base salary + aggressive incentive compensation for results
- Potential upward mobility within Brasco ///
- Vacation plus holidays, healthcare coverage and many other benefits