Director of Account Services
October 11, 2021 by Brasco ///
Director of Account Services
Brasco /// is an award-winning creative branding and digital marketing agency with an office based in downtown Raleigh. We engage audiences and seek to tell great stories through a fully integrated suite of marketing. A cornerstone of Brasco is “Authenticity”, a common thread of our team that is ingrained in everything we do. “Be Authentic” is the mantra for our team, clients, and our work to seek real connections and experiences.
We are looking for someone with experience in delivering a wide range of successful marketing results and who has experience both in strategy and execution. The person in this role will have experience in various aspects of agency services and will provide both guidance and support for our account services team. You will be an experienced leader for client relationship building and offer the ability to guide an account team of specialists and strategists, being project leader on our accomplished, growing team. As the Director of Account Services, you will have extensive experience in various facets of marketing and will help manage ongoing client planning and relationships. You will directly work as an accounts lead for certain key accounts while also providing management and leadership for the entire accounts team.
The Director of Account Services will report to the CEO.
The Director of Account Services will be responsible for overseeing the client services team as well as the account services team at Brasco. Our Director of Account Services is responsible for guiding key accounts, maximizing customer satisfaction and engagement, and leading account teams. They serve as a manager, mentor, and thought leader.
What we look for in our Director of Account Services:
- Assign day-to-day tasks and guide teams through client interactions and issues
- Meet with existing and potential clients to cultivate long-term relationships.
- Support with new business and client pitches
- Use your experience to support key account strategy and guide planning of project management execution
- Collect and use data analysis to inform business planning and set the direction for the company’s customer experience initiatives.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction and industry trends to recommend new projects, operational standards, and customer service procedures based on their findings and expertise
- Provide high-level planning for the departments and work with CEO and COO to partnerships with vendors, fellow agencies, etc.
- Support client services and account management teams with client issues, requests, and setting expectations.
- Implement strategic initiatives, develop best practices, and ensure that deadlines and standards are met by the internal team to provide the best customer service.
- Manage the onboarding process of new clients ensuring clear communication between internal teams, seeking constant improvements, new ideas, and ways to enhance overall experience.
The experience we look for in a Director of Account Services: .
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or marketing preferred
- 7+ years of strategy, people management experience required; must have overseen a team of 10 or more people
- 7+ years of client services in an agency setting required
- 6 years+ years of marketing strategy and account management experience required; must have managed 5 million+ dollars in agency media activity
- High attention to detail and passion for building processes, finding efficiencies, and tracking process of department and team goals
- Growth mindset, eager to learn and try new things
- Extensive marketing experience and knowledge; agency experience is required
Please send your resume and favorite city to visit.
About Brasco ///:
Brasco /// offers a comprehensive benefits package along with competitive base salary and incentives for all employees. We believe in flexibility, communication, and the opportunity for all to contribute to our fast- growing agency. Work alongside some of the best creatives and collaborators in the business, while thriving in a fast paced environment with one of the most experienced branding and marketing teams in the country. What’s in it for you? Apply today and find out!
Brasco /// is an equal opportunity employer.