Job Opening: Account Manager
November 8, 2019 by Brasco ///
Open Role: Account Manager
Date: November 3rd, 2019
We’re looking for America’s next best marketer and that might be you! Brasco /// is searching for a talented and organized individual who is passionate about the work we do and helping others. The Account Manager leads day to day client communications and project management. It is important that you enjoy working across teams to guide project management, but also have account management skills to lead client conversations. The candidate should have experience in managing long term projects and account relationships. We are searching for someone who can keep all projects moving forward while communicating updates with clients and all team members. You must be a problem solver, able to lead certain aspects of a project, and build relationships with those you work with. You must be detail-oriented. We are looking for someone to grow with our team and develop as a leader.
Requirements: It is required to have proven project management experience, with tangible examples of projects completed successfully that you managed. Please provide specific experience around account management that may pertain.
Experience working in a marketing/creative/ad agency is preferred, but not required. Experience working in Adobe Creative Suite is a preferred, not required. Experience and skill in copywriting, content creation, and digital marketing is preferred. Detail-oriented, organized, and deadline-driven is very important. Must have positive vibrancy and excited to help others. Experience working with and managing projects that pertain to marketing, branding, web, online/SEO, and PR/communications is a must. What’s your special talent?
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a creative and collaborative office environment based in the arts district of Downtown Raleigh
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Competitive compensation package and we pay in American dollars
- The opportunity to contribute to a fast-growing, creative marketing agency
- Pathway for growth and mobility within the company to grow a team
- Ability to work alongside one of the most experienced branding and marketing teams in the country, to learn and work with on how to optimize client success
- Show your abilities to achieve goals, meet growth quotas and guide new client opportunities through to success.
- Base salary + incentives
- Vacation plus holidays, healthcare, retirement and other benefits
About Brasco ///:
Brasco /// is an award-winning creative branding and digital marketing agency with offices based in downtown Raleigh. We engage audiences and seek to tell great stories through a fully integrated suite of marketing. A cornerstone of Brasco /// is ‘authenticity’, a common thread of our team that is ingrained in everything we do. “Be Authentic” is the mantra for our team, clients, and our work to seek real connections and experiences.
** To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and/or other links to your portfolio or experience (LinkedIn, etc) to: JoinOurTeam@brascomarketing.com