Job Opening: Account Manager
October 13, 2021 by Brasco ///
Brasco /// is hiring a multi-faceted Account Manager to join our team of all-star marketers! The new Account Manager (AM) will be an organized individual who is passionate about the work Brasco produces and helping others. The AM will support our account management team while building meaningful relationships internally with colleagues and externally with clients. It is important that whomever comes into this role enjoys working across teams, guiding project management, while exuding excellent account management skills to lead client conversations. Experience managing long term projects and account relationships is a must!
Brasco /// is an award-winning creative branding and digital marketing agency with an office based in downtown Raleigh. We engage audiences and seek to tell great stories through a fully integrated suite of marketing. A cornerstone of Brasco is “Authenticity”, a common thread of our team that is ingrained in everything we do. “Be Authentic” is the mantra for our team, clients, and our work to seek real connections and experiences.
Account Managers are the true “jack of all trades.” To be successful in this role, an Account Manager (AM) must be a problem solver, enjoy taking initiative to work independently, and have confidence in leading various aspects of a project. They must be eager to get their feet wet in various areas of agency life while displaying extreme attention to detail as they will shift between multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously. We are looking for someone to grow with our team and develop as a leader!
What we look for in our Account Managers:
- Proven project management experience and ability to provide specific, tangible examples of projects completed successfully.
- Detail oriented and organized. There are a lot of moving parts, with small details. We need you to be a master at that.
- A passion for communications, branding, and digital marketing – we put our marketer hat on everyday and are excited to produce epic results for our clients.
- Ability to manage projects with precision and proven skill meeting deadlines and keeping project schedules on track.
- Communication is your middle name! At the core of this role, is the ability to be able to communicate across multiple different channels to numerous internal and external parties ensuring understanding of project deliverables and goals.
- An optimistic outlook and positive approach to client work.
- Ability to set clear expectations with internal and external parties.
- Desire and expertise building meaningful relationships
The experience we look for in an Account Manager:
- Minimum of 3+ years experience working in an agency setting and/or on a marketing communications team preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications preferred
- Proven ability to be a strong contributor on projects while working collaboratively and independently
- Experience working in a marketing/creative/ad agency is preferred
- A multi-faceted background in marketing is preferred
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Suite is a preferred
- Experience and skill in copy-writing, content creation, and digital marketing is preferred.
- Detail oriented, organized, and deadline driven is very important.
- Must have positive vibrancy and be excited to help others.
- Experience working with and managing projects that pertain to marketing, branding, web, online/SEO, and PR/communications is a must.
- Proven skills in social media, copy-writing, and understand of content marketing required
Please send your resume, portfolio, and favorite city to visit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Brasco ///:
Brasco /// offers a comprehensive benefits package along with competitive base salary and incentives for all employees. We believe in flexibility, communication, and the opportunity for all to contribute to our fast- growing agency. Work alongside some of the best creatives and collaborators in the business, while thriving in a fast paced environment with one of the most experienced branding and marketing teams in the country. What’s in it for you? Apply today and find out!
Brasco /// is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about our team and who we are? Check out our About Page!