Job Opening: Content Marketing Specialist
February 23, 2021 by Brasco ///
Brasco /// is looking for a savvy Content Marketing Specialist (CMS) to guide strategy while focusing heavily on executing and producing outstanding content for a variety of clients. As a CMS you are driven by brand voice, tone, and feel. You will flex your creative muscles while working collaboratively with numerous team members and departments. The ideal candidate will have experience in a content creation role as a strong copywriter and experience in social media marketing, SEO, and/or public relations.
Brasco /// is an award-winning creative branding and digital marketing agency with an office based in downtown Raleigh. We engage audiences and seek to tell great stories through a fully integrated suite of marketing. A cornerstone of Brasco is “Authenticity”, a common thread of our team that is ingrained in everything we do. “Be Authentic” is the mantra for our team, clients, and our work to seek real connections and experiences.
The Content Marketing Specialist will report to the COO.
The Content Marketing Specialist will be required to support a wide range of client needs, such as, but not limited to: brand development, digital ad campaigns, website & SEO content, organic social media, public relations, short/ long form content, client research, publishing process, and the monitoring of consumer and content metrics.
A successful CMS will have a keen eye for detail and be highly creative. They should understand how to craft a story and be able to research and comprehend a client’s offerings, at all difficulty levels, to translate into creative writing.
What we look for in our Content Marketing Specialists:
- A master of the written word; strong copy-writing skills are a must
- Ability to collaborate with creative, marketing, and design teams to ideate and define content direction
- A passion for research and the ability to understand client markets while keeping consumer trends, competitive markets, and relevant and appealing information top of mind
- Must be able to develop content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals
- Has proven experience and portfolio of work confirming ability to write engaging copy and act as a storyteller on multiple platforms (blogs, websites, and social media)
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing is crucial!
- Ensuring that SEO and SMO strategies are effectively implemented in deliverables
- Manages content calendars and ensures that content remains consistent across all platforms
- Properly structures articles, press releases and long form content for media utilizing their PR expertise
- Coordinates with the marketing, design, and writing teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments – we love project management here!
- Coordinates the tracking of consumer and content analytics; generates reports and presentations
- Stays up to date on marketing technology, analytics, content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology
- Detail oriented, organized, and deadline driven!
The experience we look for in a Content Marketing Specialist: .
- Bachelor’s degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar required
- Proven ability to be a strong contributor on projects while working collaboratively and independently
- Marketing/ Creative ad agency experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications field
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress
- Working knowledge of content and layout design tools such as Adobe InCopy and InDesign
- Strong knowledge of various content platforms in areas such as social media, blogging, and print media
- Strong understanding of content best practices for SEO, SMO, and PPC
- High proficiency in written and verbal communication – we need to know you can write it, speak it, and do it!
Please send your resume, portfolio, and favorite city to visit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Brasco ///:
Brasco /// offers a comprehensive benefits package along with competitive base salary and incentives for all employees. We believe in flexibility, communication, and the opportunity for all to contribute to our fast- growing agency. Work alongside some of the best creatives and collaborators in the business, while thriving in a fast paced environment with one of the most experienced branding and marketing teams in the country. What’s in it for you? Apply today and find out!
Brasco /// is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about our team and who we are? Check out our About Page!