Graphic Designer: Job Opening – Join the team!
April 14, 2021 by Brasco ///
Brasco /// is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our growing team. They will be joining our hard working group and provide exceptional deliverables, ideas, and creative solutions for a variety of clients. Not only will this person have the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business, but will gain experience working on a diverse set of projects while growing their skills and portfolio. As a master of their craft, we are looking for someone who has strong UI/UX design skills, an innate passion for exceptional design, and a team player, who is no stranger to putting in the hard work for epic results.
Brasco /// is an award-winning creative branding and digital marketing agency with an office based in downtown Raleigh. We engage audiences and seek to tell great stories through a fully integrated suite of marketing. A cornerstone of Brasco is “Authenticity”, a common thread of our team that is ingrained in everything we do. “Be Authentic” is the mantra for our team, clients, and our work to seek real connections and experiences.
The Graphic Designer will report directly to Brasco’s Creative Director.
At Brasco/// each day is a new experience. We know the intricate details are just as important as the big picture and take communicative design and brilliant visuals seriously. A Graphic Designer will have a keen eye for detail and be highly creative. They should understand how to craft a story and connect with an audience through visuals. They will be hungry to learn and grow, while contributing to the final product we share with our awesome client.
This position will offer 25-30+ hours/per week for the first 90 days. After the initial 90 day period we will review and discuss opportunities for permanent employment.
What we look for in our Graphic Designers:
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with team members, with an upbeat, optimistic and solution oriented attitude.
- Provide creative and design support for a variety of agency projects.
- Be a team resource to support graphic design, art direction, creative planning, WordPress/web design/front end support, photography, photo editing, content creation/graphics, and video editing production needs.
- Offering creative input and sharing ideas in team and client meetings.
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media, including website design, UI/UX design, and video/animation design support
- Support the web team with website management and updates
- Assist the production team, working with a Strategist and Account Manager, helping to complete needed tasks keeping projects on schedule at an efficient pace.
- Research and understand our client’s businesses, goals and objectives. Apply your creative abilities to help Brasco deliver on client objectives while understanding the client and their brand.
- As needed, take the lead and organize internal team or project coordination meetings to ensure delivery of assets to the client.
- Continuously seek educational opportunities and resources in the areas that we provide service to share with the team.
- Use your strong eye for aesthetics and visual details to ensure a quality final product.
- Listen to design needs, come up with ideas and communicate them to clients and other members of the team.
- Maintain high standards of quality and make sure only the best work is released to clients.
The experience we look for in a Graphic Designer:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 1-2+ years of experience in graphic design (print & digital media)
- Agency experience is a plus
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS, wordpress experience required
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, and other graphic design software
- Strong portfolio of work displaying versatility, style, and abilities
- Brand conception and development experience
- Proven experience producing cutting edge Web/UX/UI design, as well as social graphics, marketing collateral
- Ability to understand brand story, audience, and apply these principles across work
- Eager and willing to bring creative ideas to the table!
MUST SUBMIT RESUME, PORTFOLIO, & WHY YOU FEEL YOU ARE THE RIGHT FIT FOR BRASCO TO CAREERS@BRASCO.MARKETING.
About Brasco ///:
At Brasco///, we believe in flexibility, communication, and the opportunity for all to contribute to our fast- growing agency. Work alongside some of the best creatives and collaborators in the business, while thriving in a fast paced environment with one of the most experienced branding and marketing teams in the country. What’s in it for you? Apply today and find out!
Brasco /// is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about our team and who we are? Check out our About Page!