Job Opening: Marketing Account Coordinator
October 27, 2020 by Brasco ///
Brasco /// is searching for a talented and organized individual who is passionate about the work we do and helping others. The Marketing Account Coordinator helps support our digital marketing team project and account management. It is important that you enjoy working across teams to guide project management, but also have account management skills to lead client conversations. The candidate should have experience in managing long term projects and account relationships.
To be successful in this role you must be a problem solver, enjoy taking initiative to work independently, and have confidence in leading various aspects of a project. You must be able to build strong working relationships with other Brasconians. You must be detail oriented as we work on many multi-faceted projects and campaigns. We are looking for someone to grow with our team and develop as a leader. Does this sound like you?
It is required to have proven project management experience, with tangible examples of projects completed successfully that you managed. Please provide specific experience around account management that may pertain. Experience working in a marketing/creative/ad agency is preferred, but not required. A multi-faceted background in marketing is preferred.. Experience working in Adobe Creative Suite is a preferred, not required. Experience and skill in copy-writing, content creation, and digital marketing is preferred. Detail oriented, organized, and deadline driven is very important. Must have positive vibrancy and excited to help others. Experience working with and managing projects that pertain to marketing, branding, web, online/SEO, and PR/communications is a must. A summary of requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years experience working in an agency setting and/or on a marketing communications team preferred
- Specialized and proven marketing experience preferred
- Ability to manage projects with precision and
- Proven skills with being organized, deadline driven, and ability to effectively communicate across teams with a strong understanding of marketing, PR/communications, and digital.
- Proven skills in social media, copy-writing, and understand of content marketing
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a creative and collaborative office environment based in the arts district of Downtown Raleigh
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Competitive base salary + incentives
- Pathway for growth and mobility within the company to grow a team
- The opportunity to contribute to a fast-growing, creative marketing agency
- Ability to work alongside one of the most experienced branding and marketing teams in the country, to learn and work with on how to optimize client success
- Show your abilities to achieve goals, meet growth quotas and guide new client opportunities through to success.
- Vacation plus holidays, healthcare, retirement and other benefits
Please send your resume, portfolio and favorite city to visit to email@example.com.
About Brasco ///:
Brasco /// is an award-winning creative branding and digital marketing agency with offices based in downtown Raleigh. We engage audiences and seek to tell great stories through a fully integrated suite of marketing. A cornerstone of Brasco is “Authenticity”, a common thread of our team that is ingrained in everything we do. “Be Authentic” is the mantra for our team, clients, and our work to seek real connections and experiences.