Job Opening: Digital Marketing Strategist
November 11, 2019 by Brasco ///
Date: November, 11th 2019
If you are a digital marketer with experience executing on projects and campaigns, but are looking to expand more into digital strategy, we may have a good role for you! Brasco /// is searching for a digital marketing aficionado to help lead digital strategy, planning, metrics and quality assurance for our clients. Our ideal candidate has been in the trenches before managing and executing paid search campaigns, setting up and customizing analytics, marketing automation (Hubspot, Marketo, etc), and has experience in SEO. You must have an understanding of how all digital marketing strategies and tactics work together, and how to help evaluate and improve existing campaigns. You must enjoy collaborating in a team environment, setting and exceeding goals, and building relationships. We are looking for a smart, tech-minded, “get it done” digital marketer who is looking to grow into strategy.
As a Strategist, you will understand client business objectives and align those with creative digital strategies to meet those goals. paid search, digital advertising, analytics, marketing automation, SEO, and lead generation campaigns. Although you will be supporting strategy, you will still have an opportunity to “get your hands dirty” as you may be needed to help our teamwork on specific projects. We are looking for someone who is analytical, good at problem-solving, quality control, who wants to make sure we’re not missing any details.
- It is required to have proven digital marketing project and execution experience because to lead strategy you need to have been in the trenches on delivery.
- Specific digital marketing project management experience, with tangible examples of projects completed successfully that you managed is a must. Please provide specific experience that may pertain.
- Certifications in Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Hubspot, and/or other relevant digital marketing platforms or training is highly preferred.
- Experience working in marketing automation platforms, specifically Hubspot and Marketo are preferred
- Experience working in email marketing platforms
- Enjoy troubleshooting and problem-solving client questions and challenges
- Experience working in a marketing/creative/ad agency is preferred, but not required.
- Experience working in and managing websites, and experience in various CMS such as WordPress and Drupal is preferred.
- Experience with content creation, and managing various digital marketing campaigns is preferred.
- We are looking for a Detail-oriented, organized, and deadline-driven is very important. Must have positive vibrancy and excited to help others.
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a creative and collaborative office environment based in the arts district of Downtown Raleigh
- Flexibility in work schedule
- We pay in American dollars
- The opportunity to contribute to a fast-growing, creative marketing agency
- Pathway for growth and mobility within the company to grow a team
- Ability to work alongside one of the most experienced branding and marketing teams in the country, to learn and work with on how to optimize client success
- Show your abilities to achieve goals, meet growth quotas and guide new client opportunities through to success.
- Base salary + incentives
- Vacation plus holidays, healthcare, retirement and other benefits
About Brasco ///:
Brasco /// is an award-winning creative branding and digital marketing agency with offices based in downtown Raleigh. We engage audiences and seek to tell great stories through a fully integrated suite of marketing. A cornerstone of Brasco /// is ‘authenticity’, a common thread of our team that is ingrained in everything we do. “Be Authentic” is the mantra for our team, clients, and our work to seek real connections and experiences.