Are You a Talented Graphic Designer? Brasco /// is Looking for You!
September 5, 2017 by Brasco ///
Brasco /// is seeking a graphic designer who is interested in the opportunity to work with a growing creative agency team on a range of meaningful and innovative projects. You will be responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of corporate branding initiatives, advertising campaigns, website design and supporting creative on a range of other marketing projects. An understanding of typography, layout, website UX/UI, animation and art direction will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible.
A strong knowledge of the following tools is usually required:
Communication is a big part of the job. The person in this role must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process. Keeping a finger on the pulse of current trends is also key when moving towards promotion and recognition.
*A preference may be given to a designer with photography and/or videography experience.
The specific details of a junior designer’s role will vary depending on the role, but common activities include:
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Working closely with creative director on design initiatives
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
A junior designer needs a wide range of design and creative capabilities. These include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of branding, marketing & advertising, and how design supports
- Adeptness with Adobe design software packages to provide team support on any questions
- A smart problem solver who can be quick on their feet and ready to jump in on any project
- Agency or creative industry experience
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast pacedenvironment
- A background of working as part of a design team
- The ability to see projects through from inception to design delivery
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Agency: 2+ years
- Project Management: 3+ years
- Branding Design: 2+ years
- Web & Ad Design: 2+ years